This is a great in-shore and freshwater spinning rod. Will work well for larger jigs, carolina rigs, spinnerbaits, casting bucktail jigs for stripers and surface lures. The added length will make distance casting a snap.
Species: Bass, Muskie, Pike, Salmon, Steelhead, Stripers, Redfish, Jacks, Reds, Juvenile Tarpon, Cobia and Snappers.
- Fuji reel seats
- Fuji alconite guides
- High-density EVA grips
- High modulus carbon graphite blanks
- 5 year warranty on all Douglas LRS series rods
- Exquisitely designed and engineered actions & tapers
- Ground breaking strength-to-weight ratios
- Revolutionary skipping rod designed by Jimmy Reese (LRS S663F)
- Extensive line of rods that cover a wide variety of applications and techniques
10-20 lb test
1/4- 1 1/4 oz