We are excited to announce that we will be giving away a spot this fall at our annual Salmon Camp along the Salmon River in Pulaski, New York. We want you to join us riverside for an incredible experience with our crew, chasing king salmon, coho, giant brown trout, and the occasional early steelhead. Enjoy riverside meals, and hang with our crew. Enter by submitting a fishing video (30 seconds to 1-½ minutes). No rules or limitations except use a Douglas rod when fishing, that’s it. (Please keep it clean and best fishing practice must be used throughout!)
Videos may be uploaded to Instagram, YouTube or Vimeo with their corresponding link included in our form below. Please do not attach the video file directly to this form.
The fabled Salmon Run is nothing new to the fishing scene. Now is your chance to join us for an incredible experience during our annual Douglas Salmon Camp. Join our whole crew on the banks of the Salmon River in Pulaski, New York this fall! To enter, create an original fishing video (no longer than 1-½ minutes), all content must be original. Have fun and be creative, but be sure to include a Douglas rod if fishing! Please keep it clean and best fishing practices must be used throughout. Entries due by August 15th, and winner will be announced August 31st!
Winner will join us during our annual Salmon Camp for 2 days of fishing on the Douglaston Salmon Run. Lodging, DSR river access, and riverside meals are just the beginning of this incredible experience. We look forward to seeing your entries!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Salmon Camp Trip Contest begins on [START/POST DATE] and ends on 08/15/21 at 12:00pm est. All times are (EST) Eastern Standard Time. By participating in the Contest, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
2. ELIGIBILITY: *Must be a MINIMUM OF 18 YEARS OLD to participate. *Unfortunately, The Salmon Camp Trip Contest is only open to current residents living within the Continental United States. This is due to varying legalities and high shipping cost. Check your local governing laws pertaining to sweepstakes, to see if you are eligible to participate in the Giveaway. Winners residing in an area where the Giveaway is found to be against the law, will result in forfeiture of the prize. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZES: Prize (1) winner will receive two nights of lodging, guided trips, and DSR River access. Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. No airfare or travel costs included. This contest is open to legal residents of the ELIGIBLE LOCATIONS and Prize will only be awarded to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Contest during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website at www.douglasoutdoors.com. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Only one entry per applicant. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by August 15th in order to participate.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner of the Contest will be selected from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The winner will be determined by overall content of their Entry, making sure best fishing practices are used as well as compliance with Contest rules. The winner will be announced on 08/31/21. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately within 1 week after the submission deadline. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \"the Prize Claim Documents\"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Douglas assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Contest or download of any materials in the Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Douglas reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part. In such event, Douglas shall immediately suspend all drawings or decisions and prize awards. Douglas and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Contest.
10. WINNER LIST: Requests for the name of the winner must be received no later than 08/15/2021 after the Promotion Period has ended. For accessing a Winner List online, visit the Douglas Salmon Camp Contest Posting(s) on Instagram. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
11. Taxes and Expenses. All applicable local, state, provincial, airport, departure and federal taxes, if any, will be paid by the winners. These may include income and/or sales taxes based on the retail value of the prizes or transportation or travel taxes.
12. Financial Information. Winners agree to provide such financial information to Douglas Outdoors (if necessary). Failure to provide this information will result in forfeiture of the prize.
13. General Terms. By entering in the Contest, participant is agreeing to allow their email to be used in the future Douglas Outdoors electronic newsletter endeavors. Douglas respects your privacy and will never share your information with anyone. Emails are periodically sent informing customers of giveaways, fishing tips & tricks, new products and or industry news. If at any point in time you do not find the Douglas Outdoors emails to be informative/beneficial— the option to unsubscribe from the list will always be available.
14. In submitting your video and providing consent, you acknowledge that your footage may be shared within future Douglas Outdoors promotions.