Fly Rod Series
The Douglas Upstream Fly Rod Series lineup from Douglas Outdoors brings eight unique, ultra-lite fly rods to the game. Each rod is designed to have a minimum, but high function approach to bush and upcountry fishing environments. The challenge of both close casting and designing a rod that will control your line, fly and catch with authority, is a balance that Upstream strikes with ease.
Each of these high modulus blanks are finished with cork cap, ring reel seats and a natural Tonkin Bamboo color way with clear wraps. A light weight 1 5/8” brushed aluminum rod tube and sock are included with each rod. Pick up a Douglas Upstream Fly Rod and you will want to get on the water and try this new approach to traditional light line angling!
- Designed with one of a kind actions reminiscent of bamboo or glass.
- Spigot ferrules for maximum energy transferability.
- Minimalistic sliding ring reel seat for maximum weight reduction.
- Natural tonkin bamboo color with matte finish and clear wraps.
- 8 rod choices from 2-4wt offered in 2, 4, and 6pc options.
- Designed to be the ultimate presentation rod, unmatched in grace and feel.
- Packaged in a fine aluminum tube and sock.
- Lifetime Warranty on all Douglas Fly Rods.
Up to 6 Pieces
The Upstream Series is offered in 2, 4, and 6 piece models. This ultra-light compact series excels in traveling, hiking, and small water enviornments.
The Upstream Series features spigot ferrules for maximum energy transferability.
Piggybacking off of the traditional look and feel, the Upstream Series features a minimalistic sliding ring reel seat for maxium weight reduction.