Fly Rod Series
The Douglas SKY Fly Rod Series is at the pinnacle of fast action, superior performance salt and freshwater fly rods. This series of versatile four piece rods is constructed with patented next generation nano carbon xmatrix materials. SKY represents award winning performance in rods that possess ground breaking strength-to-weight ratios. The Douglas SKY Fly Rod Series has built a reputation for featuring finely crafted actions capable of producing pin point accuracy, and longer than average casts with seemingly effortless casting.
Filter by Rod Style:
Filter by Species:
- Unique tapers combining moderate fast and fast actions. Quick recovery for effortless casting efficiency.
- Built with Fuji Torzite titanium stripper guides, REC titanium recoil guides, AAAA flor-grade cork grips, burled blackwood reel seat, double uplocking rings and nylon bushings.
- Winner of George Anderson’s Yellowstone Angler 6wt Shootout.
- Designed with next generation nano carbon XMatrix materials.
- 6S-12wt designed with faster saltwater actions.
- Specialty European nymphing rods in 10’ and 11’, 2-4wt.
- Packaged in aluminum tube and breathable moisturewicking sock.
- Lifetime warranty on all Douglas Fly Rods.